Start-up Visa Program(SUV)
Advantages of Start-up Visa Program
- No limitation on investment amount.
- No restrictions on residence.
- No deposit is required.
- Without site visits.
- High success rate, the trial speed of 12 to 16 months in one step to obtain permanent resident status.
- Age：22-25years old
- Education： college degree or above
- Language Ability： English CLB level 5-(reading 4.0 writing 5.0 listening 5.0 speaking 5.0)
- Residence Intention : can choose to live anywhere in Canada (outside Quebec)
- Background qualifications： Without entrepreneurial experience is ok. Having good background in the innovation industry. Need to have ideas for innovative and creative careers.
- Net Assets： no financial asset limit
- Investment amount： no investment amount limitation
- Business experience : willing to participate in business owner training and conduct 80-hour online courses in incubation institutions
- You can get a recommendation letter issued by the incubation institution, after completing the online course.
match the incubator
- lawyers assess qualifications
- contract and plan investment type
- match the incubator
- online interview
- conduct 3~8 weeks online courses
- obtain a recommendation letter from an incubation institution
Apply work visa & immigrant visa
- physical examination
- work visa application
- transfer to the federal government to apply for a permanent residence card
- work visa approved
- go Canada to register
- statione in incubation institution
Entrepreneurship Cultivation & Development Plan
- conduct a business plan
- entrepreneurship training counseling
- approximately 12~16 months to pass the immigrant visa
- meet the residency requirements (live for 3 years in 5 years)
- obtain citizenship
Documents required for work permit & immigrant visa application:
- Work Permit: recommendation letter, physical examination, good citizen certificate, and proof of sufficient settlement expenses for the whole family (taking a family of 4 as an example, approximately CAD $50,000).
- Immigrant Visa: recommendation letter, good citizen certificate, copy of passport, language proficiency certificate, marriage certificate, birth certificate, transcript of household registration.(all non-English or French documents must provide official translation and declaration/Canadian certification and notarization to match the original)
|Payment Time||Payment Amount (CAD without tax)|
|After the online interview||15,000|
|Within 7 days of conducting 3~8 weeks of online courses||40,000|
|Within 7 days of submitting a work permit application||45,000|
|Within 7 days of submitting a federal immigration application||45,000|
|Within 7 days after the work permit is passed||15,000|
|Within 7 days after the immigration application is approved||15,000|
Q:Is the application for SUV immigrant visa guaranteed to be passed?
As long as the applicant meets the SUV qualifications and completes the online course. There is basically a 99% chance of passing it, unless it is due to personal factors such as language proficiency that does not meet CLB 5, unqualified medical examination, inability to obtain a good citizen certificate, or insufficient settlement allowance.
Q:Better language ability, the more beneficial to apply?
No, the level of language proficiency will not affect the approval of the application, as long as it reaches CLB 5.
Q:Whether business failure will affect the immigration status?
No, entrepreneurship may succeed or fail in the possible, and it will not affect the permanent immigrant status that has been issued.