Agri-Food Immigration Pilot (Agri-food)
Advantages of Agri-Food Immigration Pilot
- No age restrictions.
- No farm-related experience is available.
- Without site visits.
- Ensure salaried work.(Canadian minimum wage of about NT $ 220 ~ 300)
- Age：no age limit
- Education：high school and above (not necessary)
- Language Ability：English CLB level 4-(reading 3.5 writing 4.0 listening 4.5 speaking 4.0)
- Residence Intention : can choose to live anywhere in Canada (outside Quebec)
- Background qualifications：
1.obtain the designated industry and position, and pass the LMIA work permit
2.accumulated 12 months (at least 1560 hours) of full-time work experience (at least 30 hours per week)
- Business experience : You can apply without farm-related work experience.
- Professional Requirements：
1.farm supervisor or professional livestock worker
2.industrial butcher/retail butcher
3.food processing worker
4.general farm worker
Apply for LMIA work permit
- lawyers assess qualifications
- contract and plan investment type
- match the employers and farms
- obtain an eligible job offer
- physical examination
- apply for LMIA work permit
Start farm work
- work visas be approved
- registrate in Canada
- start farm work
- accumulated work for 12 months
- Get the next job offer
Immigrant visa application
- transfer to the federal government to apply for a permanent residence card
- approximately 12~16 months to pass the immigrant visa
- meet the residency requirements (live for 3 years in 5 years)
- obtain citizenship
Documents required for work permit & immigrant visa application:
- Work Permit: recommendation letter, physical examination, good citizen certificate, and proof of sufficient settlement expenses for the whole family (taking a family of 4 as an example, approximately CAD $50,000).
- Immigrant Visa: recommendation letter, good citizen certificate, copy of passport, language proficiency certificate, marriage certificate, birth certificate, transcript of household registration.(all non-English or French documents must provide official translation and declaration/Canadian certification and notarization to match the original)
|Payment Time||Payment Amount (CAD without tax)|
|Conduct online interviews to get job opportunities||15,000|
|Within 7 days of physical examination||15,000|
|Within 7 days of filing a work permit application||20,000|
|Within 7 days of filing a federal immigration application||10,000|
|After the immigration application is approved within 7 days||15,000|
Q:Is the application for an agricultural visa guaranteed to be passed?
Applicants need to talk to the employer online first. After getting a job offer, they can go to Canada and start working. Basically, they can pass it successfully.
Q:Better language ability, the more beneficial to apply?
No, the level of language proficiency will not affect the approval of the application, as long as it reaches CLB 4.
Q:Is there a salary for working on a farm?
Yes, you can get a salary of NT$500,000 per year, if calculated based on the Canadian minimum salary.